We are a team of Dutch engineers, designers, but above all passionate cyclists. By combining innovation and passion, it’s our goal to provide our customers with the best possible riding experience. Supported by scientific institutes, our young and ambitious team makes sure our products are continuously matching the latest innovations and technologies. Two years and thousands of satisfied customers later, we’re unlike any other wheel company in the market, and it all just started.
About the job:
In the last two years, Scope has become a well-known global brand with active sales in more than 25 countries worldwide. Also in the upcoming years, Scope is expecting to continue its exponential growth, which comes from; new products, new markets, and growth within their current markets. As an Operations manager the challenge will be to organize production and inventory in such a way that new markets and growth can be quickly covered.
As Operations manager you will be responsible to:
- Manage the production plants by daily calls, emails and chats
- Organize the Master Production Schedule
- Bring new products into production and manage running changes
- Check and control quality reports and issues and solve them
The overall objective is to control and manage the production and ensuring quality and timely deliveries and finally make sure that customer demand is covered by production and inventory.
To be successful in the role it would be necessary to have the following experience:
- Bachelor and / or Master Degree
- Background in cycling, a passionate cyclist either competitive or recreational
On the skills & competencies it would be awesome if you also:
- Are able to manage large projects, without much guidance
- Have a proactive and curious approach
- Are a strong communicator
- Have good analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you:
At Scope we offer you an inspiring international entrepreneurial environment. In order to facilitate our fast grow, you will get a lot of responsibilities and the possibility to really make a difference for our customers and the brand. The exponential growth of the business is a unique opportunity for a steep learning curve in your personal development.
You can apply by sending a motivation letter and your CV to the Company email.