Ribble Cycles (United Kingdom) - Reporting into the Head of Sales, the Brand Activation Manager role will be responsible for our brand activation and interaction with our current and prospective customer base. As a key pillar of our sales activity, we are looking for a driven individual who has the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to event and brand activations. The role is responsible for strategy, output quality, budget, timeline management and stakeholder management of Ribble’s event & brand activation activities, including the Ribble Roadshow, where we take our award-winning bikes to our target audience, in different locations around the country. Engagement with external parties (e.g. event and trade show exhibition organisers), and work closely with our retail sales team and other internal stakeholders to deliver multiple event and brand activation projects in the highest quality, and to help deliver an increase in our brand awareness and sales. This position offers a dynamic role touching on commercial strategy, logistics, and event operations in a forward-thinking company.
We’re looking for someone who has exceptional organisational abilities, excellent timemanagement and multi-tasking skills, and shows a strong desire to improve and enhance the brand. A self-starter mentality is essential for success, and the ideal candidate won’t be afraid in getting stuck in to deliver the best in class experience of a Ribble event. This role will suit someone who is an excellent communicator, with an ability to take ideas from discussion to execution.
Key responsibilities of the Brand Activation Manager:
- To manage, co-ordinate, and execute the Roadshow events all around the UK, interacting with our customers to assist them in their bike purchase.
- To manage, co-ordinate, and execute trade show events for Ribble.
- To find new ways to get customers to experience Ribble products and the Ribble brand.
- Working closely with our showrooms to ensure that they always have an event to be able to activate customers with
- Jointly responsible for the creation of an enhanced showroom activation plan with the retail manager.
- Management of one direct report.
- Management and creation of in-store and external UK specific event assets to help drive awareness.
- Budget management for the roadshow and events channel.
- Review all events and provide event evaluation against set KPIs and share with the wider business.
- Management of key stakeholders internally, and external third parties in accordance with events to ensure faultless and on time execution.
Experience and competency in the following is essential:
- Demonstratable experience of organising events and general events management.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong project management skillset
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Track record in managing people.
- Strong commercial awareness, with specific experience in managing budgets and delivering return on investment.
- Strong evidence of reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- A full, clean, UK driving license.
Experience and competency in the following is desirable:
- A knowledge or interest in Cycling or the Cycle Industry
- A degree in marketing or events management