Pronghorn (Denmark) - Financial staff - for the leading Danish sports bicycles producer.
Pronghorn is looking for experienced 'helper rider' for our financial function.
Since 2007 PRONGHORN has developed, designed and produced beautiful, fast and light Danish sports bikes.
Speed, driving loads and value-for-money are the key words when we deliver racing and gravel bikes as well as mountain bikes in both home and abroad. The frames are of the highest quality and finish and fitted with the best gear parts and wheels.
The bikes have been developed and gathered by mechanics in Denmark and we sell directly to customers via our Factory Bike Webshop and three Danish showrooms.
We are busy and need help fulfilling our goals and continued growth.
So if you want to be part of a growth case, be in an informal company with entrepreneurship mentality and speed above the field, then you may be our future colleague.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Debtor and creditor bookkeeping
- Administration of deposits and payouts
- Order management
- Salary administration
- Moving procedure
- Stock management of goods
- Ad hoc administrative tasks will happen as you will cooperate closely with the company's director.
Your professional skills:
- You have good experience with bookkeeping and pay accounts
- You can fluent Danish in writing and speak
- You speak English at a good level, both in writing and speaking
- You are well aware of Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as financial systems
Your personal skills:
- You thrive in being a part of a small business and working in an informal atmosphere.
- You are good at keeping an overview
- You are stable, dedicate and service minded
- You are positive, helpful and happy by nature.
Since we spend all our energy on bikes, it is also a clear advantage if you either know the industry or have a pronounced interest in one or more branches in cycling. However, that is not a requirement.
We offer the position of both part time or full time - depending on what fits the right profile.
We are an informal, fun, exciting and ambitious company with good colleagues, all of whom are passionate about quality, service and cycling.
You will be working out of our head office in Skanderborg, which is in connection with our Factory Showroom.
If you can see yourself as part of the team, don't hesitate to contact.