Lynskey Performance Designs (USA) – Lynskey Performance LLC has an immediate opening for a web designer position.
Web Designer Position:
Lynskey Performance Designs LLC is looking for web designer to join our in-house Marketing team. The position’s primary focus will be updating/enhancing Big Commerce template based e-commerce website and ongoing website sales/marketing promotions via landing page, banner advertising, and html email design.
The Web Designer should have a great eye for clear design and layout, a fine attention to detail, and have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS. You should be familiar with designing offer-driven marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize deadlines.
We’re looking for someone who can work both independently and collaboratively with our sales team. It is important that you possess creative thinking skills and are able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought-out manner.
You will be joining a growing company - at a very exciting time. We market a great product with a strong brand presence in the global cycling industry. Prospective candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customizing Big Commerce template based web pages for consumer direct sales
- Updates/enhancements to the content, look, and feel of existing product pages, landing pages, and online campaigns
- Assist in design and development of intuitive, engaging, and brand consistent: e-mail communications, marketing offers, and landing pages - that support our multi-channel marketing efforts
- Improve usability and features of our online offerings
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization analysis and improvements
- Multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Assist in Google analytics analysis
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 Years of front-end website development experience
- 3-5 Years of development experience/knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Experience using Responsive Design techniques
- Ability to work in a rapid development environment on time-sensitive projects and tasks
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for cycling is a plus