Ison-Distribution (United Kingdom) - Internal Sales/Customer Service Advisor.
We are currently looking for an Internal Sales/Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a small friendly company in a growing sector of the economy. Ison Distribution is one of the UK's leading bicycle industry distributors. From simple bolts & bearings right through to complete E-Cargo bikes, we offer a product range of 11,000+ items from World Class brands. Our customers are our business, and we pride ourselves on the service we offer to them.
The main focus of this Ely office-based role is handling incoming customer calls, processing sales orders and providing information on our product range, as well as supporting the external field sales team. The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of our products, and a keen interest in cycling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Servicing our customers as the first point of contact when they contact Ison via telephone or email.
- Checking and processing online website orders.
- Advising customers on their requirements and processing orders - usually over the telephone directly onto our main computer system, as well advising customers about special offers, promotions and new exciting products that could be of interest to them.
- Processing customer payments.
- Running 'backorder' reports, allocating stock and contacting customers with details for items they have previously placed on backorder that have recently arrived back into stock.
- Working with the Sales Manager to help develop all types of sales.
- Meet sales objectives and sales targets as agreed with the Sales Manager. This may involve such things as new stock promotions, special offers, market research etc which will include outbound customer calls.
- Build effective relationships with dealers by maintaining regular pro-active contact, updating them with details on new product, product availability and resolving any issues.
- Liaise with the warehouse team when necessary to facilitate accuracy on any customer order changes / queries when necessary.
- Assist with all aspects of sales office administration, including our computer system, CRM system, notification of website updates etc., and anything that facilitates general office efficiency.
- Be able to attend trade shows as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate will be local to Ely, CB6.