Echelon Sports (Australia) - Customer Service / Internal Sales Position (Bicycling industry).
The role is a permanent full-time basis located at our head office in Hemmant, Queensland. The successful applicant will work with other team members daily, with close communication with the sales team around Australia.
We have a great package available for the right qualified person with additional benefits on offer. The successful applicant will be a trustworthy team player with a drive to maintain Echelon Sports’ high level of customer service. Working alongside the Managing Director and sales team, the successful applicant will manage and be responsible for all facets of front-line customer service at Echelon Sports.
Key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to:
- Customer service to all levels of customers;
- Manage master data integrity;
- Execute email and phone sales;
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge;
- Liaising with the accounts department on key customer accounts.
Do you love bikes and are mechanically experienced? Would you like to work in wholesale within the Australian bicycling industry? Want to interact with likeminded cyclist? Do you want to work for a fast-paced family orientated business that is expanding? Would you like to commute to the Hemmant area in sunny Queensland daily? If you answered yes to any of these questions you maybe the right person for this role.
For the right qualified person, we offer:
- A great, friendly, relaxed environment to work and grow in;
- A healthy remuneration package and additional benefits that go with working in the bicycling industry;
- The opportunity to travel domestically;
- Ongoing training and qualification development with regards to the role;
- Dynamic work colleagues.
The correct person for the role will posses the following skills and characteristics which each need to be addressed in your cover letter:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the bicycle industry with sales experience and a solid understanding of customer service and the bicycle retail environment;
- An understanding of the sales processes;
- A passion for, and understanding of bicycle culture and product design;
- Well developed computing skills including experience in MS Excel, Word & Outlook;
- Self driven and able to adapt;
- Be able to work in a timely fashion;
- Work with great attention to detail;
- Be responsible for keeping one self up to date with competitor's products in the market place;
- Have an outgoing personality and
- Have three contactable references.
Even if you are interstate, please apply; you may have exactly what we are looking for.