Cane Creek (USA) – Enthusiasts and Gearheads Wanted.
If you’re passionate about cycling, we might have a position for you at Cane Creek. The environment in our North Carolina facility is progressive, fun and full of opportunity.
So if you think you’re a good fit for Cane Creek, we want to hear from you. Here are several reasons why its a great idea to join the team:
- On-site fitness area
- Midday lunch rides
- We are a company dedicated to being a steward for our community and environment
- Passionate team members who love what they do
- On-site bike shop
- On-site pump track
- Employee purchase perks
- For the love of coffee, we keep you caffeinated all day!
- Fido friendly facility
- Training and advancement opportunities
- We are employee owned. Through the ESOP employees get to share in the growth of the company
Cane Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Description – Assembler:
Reports to: Production Manager
An Assembler is responsible for producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies. He/she will study instructions, specifications, and parts lists and gather parts, subassemblies, tools and materials to produce components. The Assembler will use a variety of tools, fixtures, work instructions, and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test components.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the company
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Lead
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Attending informational meetings and trainings as necessary
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Facility maintenance as needed
- Pull parts for orders when needed
- Package and ship orders when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contribute to team by presenting ideas to improve processes and time management
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- A focus on quality and safety
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Results/goal driven personality