As an innovative, steadily growing brand with a high grade of authenticity, Cologne based bicycle brand BOMBTRACK is searching for a Marketing Assistant (m/f) to join the company.
Established in 2011 with lots of pioneering spirit, BOMBTRACK has grown from its origins in Fixed Gear-/Fixed Gear-Freestyle. These roots are still reflected through the brands engagement within the Fixed Gear-Criterium-Scene. Furthermore, the heads behind the brand have steadily aimed to blast conventions and to create novel and innovative bikes. Today, one can find both technically and aesthetically matured CX, road- and all-road-bikes in BOMBTRACK's model range. Within the spheres of bike packing and adventure touring, BOMBTRACK also left remarkable traces and will serve the explorers and escapists on two wheels.
Credibility, passion, non-conformity as well as a high degree of technological and creative competence are shaping BOMBTRACK's brand identity and will lead the brand into the future.
We are offering an interesting and multi-faceted field of responsibilities within a pleasant working environment. We are a small, highly-motivated and international team that appreciates fast decision-making processes, personal freedom and high degrees of initiative. If you enjoy the continued expansion of a growing dynamic company, then set off on this journey with us!
- Operational control of the online communication to guarantee the best possible presence of the company's own brands and products in the local and the global market
- Development and implementation of digital strategies in concordance with superior communication goals
- Responsibility for social media activities, creating content and development campaigns for all digital channels
- Continuous improvement and implementation of innovations in online marketing
- Independent care of the international print media
- Taking over further project-related tasks
- Active support in the organisation and performance of projects, exhibitions and of events of all kinds
The perfect profile:
- Completed business training course with relevant professional experience or completed studies in marketing
- At least three years professional experience in commerce, favourably in the bicycle trade
- Excellent knowledge in the field of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Experienced in content management systems
- Confident in working with MS Office packages and image processing programs
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written German and English, further languages of advantage
- Strong communication skills and means of expression
- Great ability to work in a team, organizational skills and reliability
- Self dependent and accurate way or working