As an innovative, steadily growing brand with a high grade of authenticity, Cologne based bicycle brand BOMBTRACK is searching for a Junior Sales Manager (m/f) to join the company.
Established in 2011 with lots of pioneering spirit, BOMBTRACK has grown from its origins in Fixed Gear-/Fixed Gear-Freestyle. These roots are still reflected through the brands engagement within the Fixed Gear-Criterium-Scene. Furthermore, the heads behind the brand have steadily aimed to blast conventions and to create novel and innovative bikes. Today, one can find both technically and aesthetically matured CX, road- and all-road-bikes in BOMBTRACK's model range. Within the spheres of bike packing and adventure touring, BOMBTRACK also left remarkable traces and will serve the explorers and escapists on two wheels.
Credibility, passion, non-conformity as well as a high degree of technological and creative competence are shaping BOMBTRACK's brand identity and will lead the brand into the future.
We are offering an interesting and multi-faceted field of responsibilities within a pleasant working environment. We are a small, highly-motivated and international team that appreciates fast decision-making processes, personal freedom and high degrees of initiative. If you enjoy the continued expansion of a growing dynamic company, then set off on this journey with us!
- Independent, administrative order processing from recording down to invoicing in SAP Business One
- Ensuring delivery dates are observed as well as the proper processing of import and transportation orders
- Monitoring processes and workflows
- Object calculation and tracing, price negotiations with suppliers
- Development and drawing up order forms for the latest range of products
- Debitor and creditor controlling and management of arrears billing
- Complaint processing and coordination of processing returns
- Accompanying sales supporting measures under inclusion of further specialist departments
- Active maintenance of business relations with customers and with the individual relevant business partners
The perfect profile:
- Professional commercial training in wholesale and export, ideally in the bicycle trade or similar training or corresponding professional experience
- Professional training in internal sales
- Business fluent English is a must-have
- ERP knowledge necessary, ideally SAP Business One
- Sound knowledge in dealing with MS Office programs, especially with MS Excel
- Affinity for sales
- Responsible, self-independent and team-oriented working
- Organisational skills, own initiative as well as the ability to set priorities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Positive and friendly appearance when dealing with customers and suppliers
- Able to cope with stress, reliable, flexible, dedicated