Behold the fruits of our labor: The Electric Queen. The ultimate “Trail” hardtail. Short wheelbase, aggressive trail geometry, 120mm suspension fork, and fits 27.5 x 3.0” or 29 x 2.25” tires.
It features the modern suite of mountain standards: stealth dropper routing, Boost spacing, thru-axles, 44mm head tube, and because we’re All-City, two bottle mounts.
If you’re looking for a bike that can handle hardcore trail riding, doesn’t mind the dirt jumps, is actually fun to pedal around on, and doesn’t require the maintenance or hassle of a full suspension rig, the Electric Queen is an awesome choice.
- E.D. Coating: In Electrophoretic Deposition, or E.D., coating the frame or fork is placed in a paint bath where an electric charge is applied. This fuses a thin layer of black satin coating to the tubes inside and out. This coating acts as both a rust preventative inside and a primer out
- Custom Details: We’re way into the handbuilt touches when it comes to our frames. Which is why you’ll find things like internal cable routing, custom dropouts, lugged crown forks, reinforcements on the bottle bosses, hidden fender mounts, etc
- Signature Dropouts: Our new thru-axle investment cast dropouts with removable derailleur hanger
- 612 Select Tubing: Our proprietary blend of 4130 double-butted CroMoly tubes. Every piece of tubing on every frame size has been carefully chosen to provide the best ride possible
- Frame: 612 Select CroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Externally tapered, ovalized, and dimpled chain stays, tapered seat stays, replaceable derailleur hanger. Stealth dropper post routing
- Fork: Frame corrected for 120mm Max Suspension fork (51mm Offset)
- Rear Spacing: 148 x 12 (Boost)
- Brake Compatibility: Disc Only, 160mm Front & Rear Minimum Rotor Size
- Seatpost Diameter: 30.9mm
- Steerer Tube/Headset: Tapered; 44mm headtube; ZS44/28.6 upper, EC44/40 lower, crown race 39.7mm
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm English
- Tire Clearance: 27.5 x 3.0" or 29 x 2.25"
- Extras: E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL 120mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 15 Series
- Stem: Promax 3D Forged Stem, 50mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Rustler, 750mm
- Grips: Locking Grip, Black
- Shifter/Brake Lever: Sram GX 11spd
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX 1x11, Long Cage
- Brakeset: Sram Level, 160mm Centerline Rotors
- Crankset: Sram GX 1000, 32t, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP
- Seatpost: Promax, 30.9mm
- Saddle: All-City Gonzo
- Cassette: Sunrace 11spd, 11-42t
- Chain: Sram PC1110
- Hubs: Novatec, 32h, Black
- Rims: WTB Scraper i40, 27.5, 32h
- Tires: WTB Ranger 27.5 x 3.0", 27tpi