When necessary, it knows how to be the good guy. Beautiful, charismatic, endearing, approachable, sociable,daring, dynamic, faithful, committed, sensitive and robust.
But deep down, this one is wild at heart. Aggressive, arrogant, impulsive, manipulative, resentful and stubborn.
The Clash is the bike for those who want everything!
We’re not going to deny that it has a little air of the Furious about it and we believe that is definitely not a bad thing! Like its big brother we have 27.5 wheels and its niche is Versatility!
Why simply ride enduro? You can get so much more out of the Clash, from a pedal with the kids through to full-on freeride... Faithful to its rider, it adapts to the situation, whatever the terrain. A simple and effective bike, capable of anything!
A modern bike that has all the latest standards:
- Metric shock 230*65 mm
- 27.5" wheels
- 2.6 maximum tyre size
The Clash utilises a concentric rear triangle pivot at the wheel axis. Connecting the seat stay and chain stay, the pivot uses big high-quality bearings (stiff, smooth & water resistant) from Enduro Bearings.
All this for what?
This positioning separates the brake forces and suspension function, which allows better control, shortens braking distances and reduces rider fatigue.
The position of the main pivot point has changed from previous models and is now lower and further back in comparison.
It’s designed specifically for more responsive pedalling and more aggressive braking. Acceleration and deceleration phases are more efficient and kickback during suspension travel is minimised for more comfort and shock absorption.
The kinematics have been reworked to accept air and coil shocks, both FOX and RockShox models. The frame incorporates 165mm of travel and is designed to accommodate a 170 -180mm fork. Afterall, more is less and less is more... As with all of our frames, we’ve paid special attention to the deformation points. In other words, we’ve strengthened these areas. We’d class the Clash as a forgiving but precise bike. Finally, starting with this 2019 range, all of our frames use Enduro Bearings. The Clash is the successor of the Meta SX.
How much more does one need?
Clash Signature Specifications:
- Frame: 2019 Clash, 650b, 165 mm travel
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite, 230 x 65 mm, 2 positions, compression, rebound, 400 lbs on S, 450 lbs on M, 500 lbs on L, 550 lbs on XL
- Fork: Fox 36 Factory, 180mm, 15 mm axle, high /low speed compression, high /low speed Rebound, boost
- Headset: Acros Alloy ZS44/ZS56, sealed bearings
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride, 40 mm, 31.8 mm, 0° angle
- Bar: Ride Alpha, Alloy 7075, 780 mm, 31.8 mm, 30 mm rise
- Grips: Ride Alpha, DH Grips, ultra soft compound, single clamp
- Brakes: Shimano XT, 4 pistons, 200 mm / 200 mm
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle, 1 x 12 sp
- Front / Rear Mech: - / Sram GX Eagle, 1 x 12 sp
- Bottom Bracket: Sram DUB, Press Fit BB 92
- Crankset: Sram Descendant Eagle 7K X-Sync, 32 t, boost 170 mm on S/M, 175 mm on L/XL
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle, 12 sp
- Cassette: Sram PG-1275, 11-50, 12 sp
- Wheelset: E13 TRS wheelset, 28 holes, tubeless ready, 30 mm inner width
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 27.5 x 2.35, TLE, Addix soft, front Schwalbe New Hans Dampf, 27.5 x 2.35, TLE, Addix soft, rear
- Seatpost: Kindshock Lev Integra, 31,6 mm, Southpaw alloy lever, 100 mm on S, 125 mm on M, 150 mm on L, 175 mm on XL
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Race, 142 mm width, cromo rails
- Pedals Included: No
- Accessories: Chainstay protector, seatstay protector, downtube protector
Other Clash Models:
- Clash Race
- Clash Essential
- Clash Origin