“You can outfit the bike with 27.5 mountain bike wheels, where it’ll accept up to a 2.1” tire. In 700c mode, it’ll accommodate very nicely tires from 23c to over 40c”, they added.
“With the hydraulic brakes being so good on CX/road/gravel bikes now, coupled with the ability to run big-volume big-traction tires, this bike is a total blast on dirt (especially fast flowing singletrack)”, they concluded.
- Ability to run 700C Wheels or 27.5" Wheels
- 142mm through axle rear dropout spacing
- T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Versatile Internal Cable Routing
- Compression Molded Carbon Dropouts
- Disc Brake Compatible
- Two Color Choices, Fireball or Coal
- Dropper Post Compatible
- Headset is: IS 41/28.6 upper, IS 52/40 lower
- 1.5" Tapered Head Tube
- Warranty: 7 years