"A hybrid between a cruiser and a comfort bike, Galaxy 24 is a compact, easy-to-ride, highly maneuverable electric bike. With its 24” wheels, deep step-through frame, and wider tires, this bike fits riders of virtually any height or skill level", shared Evelo.
"Sharing the same components as the rest of the Galaxy family, the Galaxy 24 is equipped with a factory-sealed, gearless transmission and a zero-maintenance Gates belt drive for a worry-free and enjoyable riding experience", added the company.
- Motor: Bafang Max 350W Continuous, 600W Peak, Patented Brushless Design, Torque and Speed Sensor Control
- Battery: Lithium Ion 36V13Ah with Advanced Battery Management Software
- Charger: 36V Smart Charger
- Maximum Motor-Assisted Speed: 20 Miles per Hour (can be increased to 25 mph maximum in off-road mode)
- Range: Up to 50 Miles on Pedal-Assist or 30 Miles on Electric-Only
- Electric Assist: Multiple Levels, plus Electric-Only (via Throttle)
- Frame: 6061 High-Strength Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Custom 6061 Alloy with Steel Steerer Tube, Designed for Fenders
- Wheel: 36H 24″ Double Wall Alloy Rims with 13g Spokes & Eyelets
- Tire: CST Cyclops 24″ x 2.4
- Brakes: Tektro MD-M311 Mechanical Disc (Premium) or Tektro Auriga Hydraulic (Fully Loaded), 180mm Rotor, Electronic Brake Cut-off Switches
- Seat: Selle Royal Springer Comfort Saddle
- Stem: Promax 25.4 Adjustable 1 ⅛”
- Speeds: NuVinci® Continuous Variable Transmission
- Shifters: NuVinci® C8 (Premium) or Harmony™ Automatic Transmission (Fully Loaded)
- Pedals: Wellgo C235 Comfort Pedals
- Lights: Spanninga Front & Rear Integrated Lights
- Speedometer: Evelo DPC-18 Programmable LCD Color Display
- Fender: All-Weather Front and Rear Fenders
- Rear Rack: Full-Size Cargo Rack, 45 lb. Weight Limit
- Bicycle Weight (without battery): 46 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 8 lbs.