Zycle (Spain) - Press Release: The first direct drive home trainer from ZYCLE.
Enjoy your training:
Forget about noise during workouts. Enjoy the best tech quality and a simulate of up to 20% incline. ZYCLE Smart ZDrive will convert your workouts in the best experience.
Top performance in its range:
Thanks to the braking system and the technology of Zycle, the ZDrive has the most powerful and highest features of the category.
Low electricity consumption:
With the new electronic trainer system, the consumption of electrical energy has been reduced to half the consumption of usuals direct drive Turbo Trainers.
Impressive pedaling sensations:
With the new ZDrive you will achieve great pedaling sensations, offering a simulation of the more demanding slopes without skidding effect.
Innovative USB connection:
Forget about connection losses when pairing your home trainer with the simulators, thanks to the connection via USB cable.
29 " wheel compatibility:
The ZYCLE Smart ZDrive is compatible with 26 "to 29" inch wheels. Thanks to the design of its legs, you can modify the height of the trainer to use with different sizes of wheels.
Compatible with ZPower:
You can use the ZYCLE Smart ZDrive without A/C power, using the ZYCLE ZPower battery. (Product not included).
The ZYCLE Smart ZDrive freehub is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 8V to 11V cassettes.
- MAX power at 40 km/h: 1.800 watts
- MAX power at 10 km/h: 375 watts
- Connectivity: USB, ANT+ and Bluetooth FTMS
- Slope simulation: 20% maximum slope
- Calibration: No calibration required
- Compatible with all axes: 9 mm, 12 mm and Boost
- Weight: 17 Kg
- Compatible cassettes: Shimano / SRAM of 8,9,10 & 11 V (not included)
- Freehub: 11 V
- Wheel compatibility: From 26” to 29” for road, MTB and gravel
- Dimensions: 51 cm x 53 cm x 51 cm
- Measurement: Speed and cadence