Bianchi (Italy) - Available exclusively at Scuderia Ferrari Online Store, a limited and numbered edition of just 12 SF01 bikes in the brand’s unmistakable Giallo Modena have been created to celebrate 120 years since the birth of Enzo Ferrari.
The SF01 bike celebrates the start of the collaboration between Scuderia Ferrari and Bianchi, two iconic brands of Italian design and creativity, expressing the very best of technological and aesthetic research and innovation within the context of contemporary cycling. Hand-painted in Italy, the SF01 model is crafted entirely from carbon: Its super lightweight frame weighs just 780 grams and is equipped with the Bianchi CV system, which uses a patented Countervail® carbon material that eliminates 80% of vibrations to maximize the cyclist’s power and control.
Each model is enriched with a limited edition number from 1 to 12 on the down tube. The Astute saddle is crafted from 3K carbon and weighs just 94 grams, and boasts the same finish as the F1 single-seater seat. Completing the premium fittings of the SF01 are the carbon Campagnolo Super Record EPS electronic groupset and the carbon 40-mm-profile aerodynamic Fulcrum Speed 40C wheels, equipped with Pirelli P Zero tires just like those on the Formula 1 Scuderia Ferrari cars. The Giallo Modena livery, in honor of Enzo Ferrari, is hand-decorated with graphic embellishments.
- Code: YNF01
- Crankset: Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque CT TI Carbon 50x34T, Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Color: Giallo Modena
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ultra Torque OS-Fit integrated cups 86,5x41
- Frame: SF01 super light carbon w/Countervail, headset 1.1/4" - 1.1/8", Seatpost diam. 27,2mm, BBPressFit 86,5x41, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Chain: Campagnolo Record 11sp
- Bolts / Hardware: Bolts AL7075-T6 large button head Torx M5*14mm x 4pcs, celeste w/Bianchi logo
- Cassette / Freewheel: Campagnolo Super Record 11sp 11-27T
- Seatpostclamp: Carbon Ti X- Clamp 3, AL7075-T6 machined body and Titanium grade 5 M5 Screw, diam. 31.8mm
- Brake: Campagnolo Super Record skeleton, dual pivot front & rear
- Headset: Fsa NO.44/CF-R, 1.1/8" to 1.1/4", Alloy bearings, w/8.7mm Carbon custom cone spacer for 47mm/52mm OD head tube
- Brake Lever: included w/Shifters
- Fork: SF01 Full Carbon w/Countervail 1.1/4">1.1/8"
- Rim / Wheelset: Fulcrum Speed 40C carbon clincher, cult bearings, custom graphics Scuderia Ferrari
- Top Cap / Spider: Carbon Ti X- Plug
- Tire: Pirelli Pzero Velo, silver 700x25c
- Shifter: Campagnolo Super Record EPS Ergopower 2x11sp
- Stem: Fsa OS-99 CSI, AL7050 core with integrated carbon structure, 4-bolt faceplate, diam. 31.8mm, angle +/-6º, Ext: 80mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm61cm
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS 11sp
- Handlebar: Fsa K-Force Racing Series Compact, UD Weave Carbon material, diam. 31.8mm, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, 4º Outward Bend, Size: 400mm47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS braze-on FD w/chain guard CSD System
- Grip / Tape: Astute Luxury soft touch w/custom graphics Scuderia Ferrari
- Electric Cable: Campagnolo EPS V3 Interface
- Seatpost: Fsa K-Force Light SB25, UD Carbon Monocoque, 2-Bolt Head "MTC"clamp, Setback 25 mm, Length 350mm, diam. 27.2mm, Di2 Battery compatible
- Battery / Mount: Campagnolo EPS V3 Power Unit
- Saddle: Astute One full carbon, carbon rail 7x9mm with titanium rivet, 135x270mm, custom graphics Scuderia Ferrari
- Charger / Pwr Cable: Campagnolo EPS battery charger kit
- Pedals: Speedplay Zero Red Titanium with Walkable cleats