Stajvelo (Monaco) - The Mirabeau is an electric version of the Beau Rivage. It shares the same top-of-the-range technical features, has a carbon frame (T800 UD), DT Swiss HE (Hybrid Endurance) wheels and a Shimano Ultegra Di2 disc groupset. The Mirabeau is equipped with the Polini EP3 motor which produces a torque of up to 70 Nm. The Mirabeau boasts an attractive autonomy of 150 km, for genuine riding pleasure and a bike capable of taking you over the highest alpine passes whatever your physical condition. With this new electrically assisted road bike you can venture to previously inaccessible places, places you have never been, or return on your bike simply for pleasure. The power assistance will not take the joy out of your ride; on the contrary, it will make it all the more satisfying by leaving only pleasure.
Like all the bikes in our range, the Mirabeau was designed by an ergonomist for absolute comfort at all times. Particularly attentive to detail, care has been taken to ensure you can be proud of your bicycle. Quality paint, stylish decoration... the Mirabeau is of a rare elegance. Its cables and motor are of course fully integrated to create a sleek and confident silhouette.
Welcome to the world of Stajvelo...
- Frame Mono UD 800 Carbon Monocoque
- Fork Mono UD 800 Carbon, Flat Mount
- Seat Post Mono UD 800 Carbon Aero
- Cockpit Alloy ACR SYSTEM Internal Cable Routing
- Drive Unit Polini EP-3 250W – Torque 70 Nm
- Battery Pack Polini EP-3 500Wh 13,8 Ah
- Control Switch Polini Dot Matrix
- Group Shimano Ultegra Di2 11v Disc
- Chainwheel 2x11 e-Bike x Polini 50-34
- Sprocket 11-28
- Rims DT Swiss HE1800 Spline Black 32 mm
- Tyres Pirelli P Zero velo 25mm
- Saddle Fizik Vento Argo R5
- Bar Tape Corsa Silicon touch Gel Black
- Sizes S/52 – M/54 – L/56
- Weight approx 14,9kg (without pedals Medium size)
- Price w/VAT 6 500 €