Cinelli (Italy) - WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is a long time classic in Cinelli Triathlon and Time Trial frame concept.
The brand new Wysiwyg frame, Team Colpack Ballan Ltd Colour, is the TT machine in carbon monocoque, with dedicated carbon fork.
The super-reactive geometry with ultra-short chain stays (395mm in all sizes) for added stiffness, alongside with the generous but aero shapes of the tubing and the integrated elements, all address the maximum performance and speed against time, keeping the athlete in the most compact and aerodynamic position on the saddle. The TT frame for experienced riders.
Available as a frame kit (complete with handlebar, extensions, seatpost, stem and front brake) or as a complete bicycle fitted with Ultegra Di2.
- Sizes: XS (45) - S (49) - M (52) - L (54) - XL (56)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Carbon Monocoque
- Headset: IS 42/28.6 | IS 42/30
- Seat Post: Cinelli Carbon Aero
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- BB standard: Pressfit 86,5x41mm
- Ft. derailleur: Braze on
- Cable routing: Internal - Di2/EPS compatible
- Color: Team limited
- Tire clearance: Up to 700x25c
- Fork: COLUMBUS Disc 1-1/8” Carbon Monocoque
- Weight: Frame 1450 g (size M) - Fork 430g (size M)
- Brakes standard: Direct mount rim brake
- Hub spacing: Rear 130mm, Front 100mm
- Features: Di2-EPS compatible / handlebar, extensions, seatpost, stem, front brake included