Advanced Steering Angle 66º:
Geometries that are more aggressive were designed by means of a more advanced 66º steering angle, greater reach and a more compact 426mm rear triangle. All these elements provide the cyclist with a better position during the ride improving performance and facilitating better handling during the descents.
It includes the new Boost 148 hub standard that together with the 12mm thru axle increases wheel rigidness and lateral rigidness by 20% and allows compatibility with 27.5"+ wheels.
And a rear triangle of 426 mm to improve steering, performance and handling
Split Pivot Technology:
"This system allows for separate action on three forces produced on the bicycle: pedalling, braking and suspension. The result is maximum pedalling efficiency with consistent and progressive suspension. The advanced rear suspension of the Lynx allows it to have a greater range while being very lightweight", explained BH.
Internal Cable Guiding Inbox D12 Integrated into the Bottom Bracket:
The cable guiding system is internal in the Lynx range In addition, they are equipped with the internal guiding for a dropper seatpost. The electronic gear change is fully housed and hidden. Using the patented «clip» system on the bottom bracket. "It is discreet, lightweight, isolated from humidity and allows easy assembly", they added.
All the pivots turn on high quality Enduro Bearings, specifically developed to support large workloads and low bearing speed.
Lynx 5 Alu Fox XT Specifications:
- Frame - Lynx 5 Alloy 29", Internal Cable Routing, Boost 148
- Rear shock - Fox DPS Evol Factory Kashima Adjust
- Fork - Fox 34 Factory Kashima Adjust
- Stem - BH SL
- Headset - BH SL
- Shift levers - Shimano XT 11sp
- Rear derailleur - Shimano XT 11sp
- Crank set - Praxis Girder 32 T
- Bb set - Praxis
- Cassete - Shimano SLX 11/46
- Chain - FSA Team Issue
- Front brake - Formula Cura 180mm
- Rear brake - Formula Cura 180mm
- Wheelset - BH Evo Tubeless Ready 30
- Tires - Michelin Wild AM 2.35 Force AM 2.35
- Saddle - Prologo Scratch X8
- Seat clamp - BH SL
- Seatpost - KS LEV SI
- Handlebar - BH SL Rizer
- Grips - BH Lock On
- Lynx 5 Alu Fox
- Lynx 5 Alu Rexon