According to 4iii, the "Precision Podiiiium is designed to support a full suite of dual compatibility not presently available from any other manufacturer. The Precision dual configuration is unique in it’s ability to switch to a single-side powermeter on the fly, providing an inherent backup system".
Cyclists will be able to enjoy Precision Podiiiium Ride Ready dual options starting with Shimano FC-R9100 and FC-R8000. Extensive Factory Install crank compatibility offers the choice of single or dualside for these models and FC-R6800. Additional models are scheduled to be released in the new year.
"Precision Podiiiium carries forward the well-known Precision quality for durable, lightweight and waterproof design that delivers extreme accuracy in all temperatures", they continue.
"An attractive price point puts Precision Podiiiium well within reach of those with dual-side aspirations and a single-side budget", concluded 4iiii.
- Factory Install options for Non-Drive Side start at $399, and Dual Factory Installs are priced starting at $749
- Ride Ready Dual Options start at $999 including crankset
- For a limited time, eligible FC-R6800 4iiii customers have the option to upgrade their current single-side Precision to Precision Podiiiium Dual for only $349
- Power accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Rechargeable battery with an average battery charge life of 60 hours
- Reliable, robust and watertight
- ANT+ compatibility provides seamless connectivity with sport watches and bike computers
- Bluetooth Smart compatibility allows for use with third-party apps on sport watches and smartphones
- IOS & Android apps save workouts and receive
Precision Podiiiium market availability to be announced Q1 2018.