REEB Cycles (United States) - Press Release: The Barn Built Dirt Jump Whip, So Fresh and So Clean.
Long days digging and riding the Oskar Blues REEB Ranch locations (Henderson, NC and Longmont, CO) slopestyle-esque and flowing pumptracks inspired REEB’s 26″ Dirt Jumper.
The updated Destroyer’s short chainstays create the quick & flickable rear end while the DJ inspired tubeset is a mix of CroMoly and VariWall ThermlX tubing, which means it’s 100% American Made (cue the patriotic tunes).
New in 2020, the dropouts are laser cut locally while we keep the frame 100% Barn Built in Lyons, CO. The Destroyer uses a stout 44mm ID headtube featuring our signature REEB Headbadge.
If you can’t make it to the REEB Ranch, just kick it in the ‘hood, and toss in some occasional loitering and civil disobedience for good measure.
Custom “Gates Carbon Drive” belt compatible version is available.
- 44mm head tube, compatible with 1.5″ tapered steerers
- Clearance for a 26″ x 2.35″ tire
- 73mm wide English (BSA) BB shell
- Laser cut dropouts, 10mm x 135mm hub compatible
- Disc brake specific
- 27.2mm seatpost
- designed around a 100mm travel fork
- Custom Belt drive version available
- Frame Destroyer, Chromoly Steel
- Fork Rockshox Pike DJ
- Headset Cane Creek 40
- Stem Spank Spoon
- Handlebar Spank Spoon, 1.6" rise
- Grips ODI / Van's Cult
- Brake Shimano M6000 (rear only)
- Seatpost Answer BMX, 27.2mm, Pivotal
- Saddle Promax BMX, Pivotal
- Wheelset Halo T2
- Tires Maxxis Holy Roller 26x2.4
- Tubes Yep, Tubes
- Crank / BB Shimano ZEE
- Price $2199